Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech
Nestled in the High Atlas Mountains, just a 150 km away from Marrakech, the Cascades d'Ouzoud is one of the most remarkable of the natural wonders to be found in the Atlas mountains. These 110-meter waterfalls, the highest in North Africa, are inspiring in their majesty. This day trip departing from Marrakech will allow you to explore the paths to the bottom of the falls take you through the groves of olive trees and offer many fine views of the falls and their surroundings. Follow other paths to the top of the falls where you can see many grain mills (from which the falls get their name), as well as an astonishing view looking down on the cascades.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Visit with local guide in Ouzoud waterfalls
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your are staying in :- New Town :pick up from all Hotels in Marrakech .- Medina : Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by Minibus- All guests should contact the agency for the pickup location and address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your phone number and your country code.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide supplier with your international phone number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.