Ouzoud Falls Private Day Trip from Marrakech
Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at 08:00 and start your Marrakech trip to the beautiful Ouzoud Waterfalls. The drive is approximately 2.5-hours with a possible 15-minute stop to empty the tanks and have a coffee to fully wake up. Your knowledgeable driver will keep you entertained during with local anecdotes, stories about the areas you're passing through and Morocco's culture and costumes in general. This full-day trip will give you the opportunity to soak the beauty of the nature in Ouzoud Waterfalls, take an adventurous hike through olive groves to the source of the waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4 or minvan
- Duration : 1 Day ( 10 hours approx.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pass through the tiny village of Ouzoud, continue past the many souvenir stalls, start climbing down the stairs past the many cafes. Right before starting on the stairs, you will have had your first view over the waterfalls, and it will look amazing. There is another route to get to the base of the waterfalls, more fun but a little bit more challenging, if you are in good shape and have good boots on, definitely take it, incredible views and more monkeys encounters. Not only does it give the best views of the waterfalls and good opportunities for swimming, it is also a place to rest. There are small boats that can take you on a tour. These boats serve little practical use, since it is easy to walk over to the other side but they are there for the purpose of charm.
This is also the home of the famous macaque monkeys, the naturally tail-less monkeys that you find performing in the main square in Marrakech. It is delightful to see them roaming free in their native habitat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.