Ouzoud Waterfall & Middle Atlas Mountain Full-Day Tour from Marrakech
Your day trip in the Ouzoud waterfalls Starts at 8:00 am from your accommodation in Marrakech. The trip takes about 2 hours and after you will enjoy a hike in the village of Ouzoud. Feel free to explore the area with a local guide: you will cross the green valley, shady orchards and traditional water mills, and meet the Berbers living in the mountains.
When you arrive at the huge waterfalls, you can see the waterfalls that fall back and forth forming a panorama of magic and rainbow. Tagines next to the water with beautiful views of the waterfalls.
Going up to the top of the falls, you will come across families of maggot monkeys, accustomed to tourists, who will welcome you in their own way! Your day trip to the Ouzoud Waterfalls will end in Marrakech, by dropping off at your place of residence.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan fuel included
- Professional driver / guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips and gratuities and local Guide (2 Euro / person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Take a guided tour to the waterfalls of Ouzoud, one of the natural wonders of Morocco. From Marrakech we reach the waterfall of Ouzoud after 150 km of a road that takes many paths. And through the earth, the dark green of the thuyas and the pale gray-green of the olive trees. While in Ouzoud it is also possible to take a boat trip on the falls.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- we trust all the safety measures that you sugested and we will make it happen
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.