Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech
Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at 08am and start your Marrakech day trip to the beautiful Ouzoud Waterfalls. The drive is about 2 hours and a half with a possible 15 minutes stop to empty the tanks and take a good coffe to fully wake up. Your knowledgable drive will keep you entretained during with local anecdotes, stories about the areas you're passing through and Morocco's culture and customes in general. This day trip will give you the opportunity to soak the beauty of the nature in Ouzoud Waterfalls,take an adventurous hike through Olive groves to the source of the waterfall, Take a swim and cool off at the base of the waterfalls.
Ouzoud or Izid in some regions means "the act of grinding grain" in Berber. This seems to be confirmed by the frequent mills in the region, that were used to grind wheat for decades.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- You arrive here by passing through the tiny village of Ouzoud, continue past the many souvenir stalls, start climbing down the stairs past the many cafes. Right before starting on the stairs, you will have had your first view over the waterfalls, and it will look heavingly. There is another route to get to the base of the waterfalls, more fun but a little bit more challenging, if you are in good shape and have good boots on, definitely take it, incredible views and more monkeys encouters. Not only does it give the best views of the waterfalls and good opportunities for swimming, it is also a place to rest. There are small boats that can take you on a tour. These boats serve little practical use, since it is easy to walk over to the other side. But they are there for the purpose of charm.
This is also the home of the famous macaque monkeys, the naturally tail-less monkeys that you find performing in the main square in Marrakech. It is delightful to see them roaming free in their native habitat.There are several lunchtime restaurants (not included) all of which have spectacular views.
Departure Point :Lobby^or reception or the nearest car park to your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.