Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Tour From Marrakech
Enjoy a scenic hike around the waterfalls with the local guide.
Greet the monkeys climbing trees.
Enjoy unobstructed views of the spectacular waterfalls.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport and driver
- Transfers to and from Marrakech are included.
- Lunch is available at the cafe and restaurants at the expense of the guests.
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise indicated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
This tour will take us to the east of Marrakech and the travel time to the waterfalls is about 2.5 hours. You can use this tour as a shared group tour in a minibus. You will be picked up at your hotel and we will be heading to the waterfalls where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the spectacular waterfalls in Ouzoud.
Getting out of the bustling city and relaxing in the natural spectacle of this place will be the first real sense of pleasure you will get on this tour. Few tourists manage to escape as far as these areas, but this tour will take you from the city to the waterfalls and back in a full and spectacular day.
Few people will be able to see the parts of Morocco that we will do on this excursion. You should bring a good pair of walking shoes that we will sometimes explore the beauty of the countryside as we head into the cascades at Ouzoud.
We will pass several small towns and villages with a real rural atmosphere about them. Sometimes you will be forgiven for thinking that you have traveled back in time as some of the rural villagers go about their daily business in some of the most spectacular areas of outstanding natural beauty.
On the way you will see the monkeys and even greet them because they are not as shy as you might expect. Once we reach the waterfalls, you will have a chance to be shown some of the best features of this region by our own guide.
There are many cafes and restaurants among the waterfalls where you can relax by the rock pools at the bottom of some waterfalls and rushing rivers. Many may choose to bring a packed lunch and dinner in areas near the falls.
You should bring some sunscreen, a camera and a change of clothes, if you plan to take a bath in some of the pools at the bottom of the falls. But one thing is certain: you will not forget this excursion among the immense natural waterfalls, the barbarian macaques and the rural villages that seem stuck in the middle of time. We return to Marrakech in the same picturesque way that we came and return at some point in the early evening.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.