Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Tour From Marrakech
These magnificent falls (over 100 meters high) are one of the most remarkable natural attractions of Morocco. They are well-worth the visit, and just 3 hours driving from the bustling city of Marrakech.
You will be able to drive through rural villages and fascinating mountains landscapes. you will have the opportunity to go on a trek around the falls, ride the local boats to cross the river, or treking for 2 hours to get to the source of falls. be sure to check out the monkeys living in the area, and to taste then a local dishe in a typical restaurant in front of cascades. After a restful and relaxing afternoon your return back to Marrakech, the driver will drop your off your hotel around 18:30.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private A/C Vehicle, SUV or minibus
- English speaking driver
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Local guide to hike and explore around the cascades
What's excluded :
- Lunch & drinks
- souvenirs & tipping
- travel insurance
- You will be picked up at 8 a.m from your hotel/ Riad in Marrakech, an English-speaking driver and travel in an exclusive licensed A/C vehicle. When you arrive to Ouzoud area, we will arrange a local guide on our charge, for you to go on a breathtaking walk (Bring walking shoes or baskets) to enjoy the cascades surrounded by the green fields, orchards and the gorges of Elabid river where a stage of the reality TV show "Expedition Impossible Morocco" took place recently. Your day trip will end in the afternoon with drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech around 6 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.