Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip from Marrakech
Enjoy our Full Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech and discover the beauty of the Middle Atlas Mountains and the harmony of Ouzoud waterfalls that hold at the heart of visitors.
Excursion to Ouzoud offers a wide range of activities to tourists: near the Waterfall you can take pictures of the "Magot" monkey, the only one in the world without a tail. After, you can make the ideal outing and enjoy a day picnic and later you can visit the medieval village of Tanermelt. This village is near the waterfalls to get to know the people and their way of life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup from Marrakech
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Ouzoud waterfalls are located in the region of Azilal 150 km from Marrakech and 80 km from Beni Mellal, this is a region to which our agency usually organize outings for its customers and especially in summer for enjoying low temperatures and waterfalls of about 110m high that break on three levels.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.