Ouzoud Waterfalls Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
Leaving Marrakech at 8am from your accommodation, visit the 2nd Highest Waterfalls in Africa. The Ouzoud waterfalls is home to wild monkey families and beautiful natural rock pools complete with flowery boats!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Departing Marrakech at approximately 8am from your accommodation in Marrakech, you will be taken by minibus to the second highest waterfalls in Africa or, the highest waterfalls in North Africa - the majestic Ouzoud Waterfalls.
The minibus will drop you at the top of the falls and there are some wonderful walks down the the inviting rock pools below. There are many wonderful vantage points to take photos - rainbows bouncing off the falls. On a hot day, you can swim in the pools, or perhaps take a little flowery boat ride across the pools.Lunch can be taken in the cafes dotted along the way, but look out for the monkey families who live in the trees that line the falls - they can be extremely cheeky!
The minibus will meet you at the top of the falls again for your return journey to Marrakech
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Marrakech
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.