Over Day Tour To Cairo From Sharm El Sheikh By Flight
It an wonderful opportunity while being at Sharm El Sheikh, flying to Cairo and explore it is highlights such Giza pyramids,great Sphinx, Egyptian museum, Felucca ride on the Nile, trying the best of Egyptian food.
we do the best tour services ever, we do have the best Egyptologist as well, you will be overwhelmed by their knowledge, information and their back ground of ancient Egypt, you will never enjoying your day tour with getting your private Egyptologist and for sure we will help you for that.
from beginning for end, we will do our best for making your day tour memorable and enjoyable as well, it will be life time Experience with Wonder Of Egypt Tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round domestic flight tickets
- Bottled water
- pick up / drop off
- private Egyptologist
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Egyptian Felucca Ride On The Nile
What's excluded :
- Personal spending
- Any extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The last remaining wonder of the ancient world; for nearly 4000 years, the extraordinary shape, impeccable geometry and sheer bulk of the Giza Pyramids have invited the obvious questions: ‘How were we built, and why?’. Centuries of research have given us parts of the answer. Built as massive tombs on the orders of the pharaohs, they were constructed by teams of workers tens-of-thousands strong. Today they stand as an awe-inspiring tribute to the might, organisation and achievements of ancient Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Known in Arabic as Abu Al Hol (Father of Terror), this sculpture of a man with the haunches of a lion was dubbed the Sphinx by the ancient Greeks because it resembled their mythical winged monster who set riddles and killed anyone unable to answer them. A geological survey has shown that it was most likely carved from the bedrock at the bottom of the causeway during Khafre’s reign, so it probably portrays his features.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Egyptian Felucca Ride On The Nile, Garden City, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Enjoy a relaxing morning or evening on Nile admire the view of the city and sunrise or sunset from a local Felucca after a busy day in Cairo
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up all of our guests from their hotels, inns, hostels, vacation rentals Airports
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, 2 El-Salam, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.