OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains
Discover Morocco’s iconic spots on this exclusive trip, far from the crowds.
Relax and unwind in the most beautiful spots of the Atlas Mountains: Ourika, Oukaimeden, Sidi Fares and Asni Valley.
Get to know the real Morocco and it’s native people, Berbers, having a chance to see their daily lives deep within the mountains.
Stop at the most beautiful places of the Atlas Mountains and have a dinner with local communities. A truly unforgettable experience and cultural connection you’ll never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
To make the most of your day, we will start 9am with a pick up from your accommodation.
Relax in the air conditioned car while driving through the majestic scenery of the Atlas Mountains.
Our first stop will take you to the charming Ourika Valley, famous for its waterfalls. After mild trek (we advise you to wear comfortable shoes) we will visit local Berber community to witness traditional way of making argan oil. In the second valley Sidi Fares local ladies will greet you with a tea and home made bread and you’ll taste different argan made products.
Next we’ll head on deep in the Atlas Oukaimeden Valley, famous ski resort.
In the valley we will also have lunch with the local Berber family and you’ll have a chance to ride a donkey or a camel admiring the outstanding Mountains stretching along the horizon.
The last valley, Asni, will greet you with its various fruit trees; apples, walnuts, almonds and peaches.
From that charming place you’ll also have a chance to see the highest peak of North Africa, Toubkal Mountain.
After a day of immersing yourself in the spectacular surroundings we’ll stop for a traditional glass of tea and get back to Marrakech.
Estimated arrival time 6pm
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from your accommodation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.