Overnight Browns Canyon Rafting Trip
Enjoy two days and 36 miles of whitewater rafting through Colorado's newest National Monument: Browns Canyon! This trip includes an overnight camping experience on the banks of the Arkansas River while guides prepare delicious meals and help set up camp. The whitewater is class III-IV, making it a great itinerary for families and small groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This trip takes you down 36 miles of the most popular stretch of whitewater in the country. Departing from Nathrop, your guides will transport your group to the river, set up camp on the banks of the granite canyon and prepare meals, leaving you time to relax, try your hand at fishing or enjoy a fireside chat while the evening comes on.
This trip also includes wildlife spottings, as they will be coming down for a drink of the clear waters in the canyon. All meals are included on this overnight rafting and camping adventure.
Departure Point :17921 US Hwy 285, Nathrop, CO 81236, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.