Overnight Desert Safari Tour Package
This tour takes you far away from the bustling life of Jaisalmer city to the tranquility of golden sand dunes where you can enjoy heritage walk, desert safari, sunset view, simple cooked dinner, and overnight stay in dunes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry tickets of the monuments/guide.
- Pickup/drop facility to the city.
- Entry/Admission - Kuldhara Abandoned Village
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Jaisalmer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses related to shopping, telephones, etc.
- Jaisalmer City Sightseeing
- Other refreshments
- Travel insurance
- Supplementary charges of peak season
- Any other services which are not included in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuldhara Abandoned Village, On the road to Sam Sand Dunes and the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer 345001 India
We will pick up you from the pre-decided point and directly drive towards the Kuldhara Village. This village is an abandoned site where you will find no habitation and with the guided tour of this heritage village, you will explore suspense behind this so-called Ghost Village.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Desert Safari Jaisalmer, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Afterward, you will be driven to the site where you will begin the most exciting part of the tour- The Desert Safari to the dunes of Jaisalmer. The views around the surroundings will leave you to spellbound.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Jaisalmer Sunset Point, Dr. K. L. Achalvanshi Colony, Jaisalmer 345001 India
The setting sun leaves its most amazing imprints in your heart and soul that you will never forget. After enjoying the sunset view, you will reach the camping site.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up from the pre-decided point in the city at 2.00 PM
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.