Overnight Desert Tours from Fez to Fez / kech
Experience the dreamiest desert in our 1 night desert tour from Fez to Fez or to Marrakesh. Depart in an air conditioned, comfortable and spacious mini van with a small group. The tour includes many stops along the way to enjoy the scenery of the Middle Atlas Mountains and the villages on the edge of the desert. Ride the camel to a your private tent, set between the dunes, which includes hot shower and bathroom(Shared with other guests.)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Day 1: 1 Night in the Desert; Fez / Ifrane / Ziz Valley / Merzouga
Pass By: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
We will pick you up from your accommodation around 8 AM, and head to Merzouga, crossing the Middle Atlas and its cedar forests. This mountain range extends 350 kilometers from the southwest to the northwest of Morocco .
Pass By: Ifrane, Ifrane, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
On the way we will pass through villages like Ifrane, known as the “Moroccan Switzerland” for the architecture of its houses and for being one of the most exclusive ski destinations in the country, and Azrou, one of the most famous Berber cities in Morocco .
Pass By: Errachidia, Errachidia, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Rivers which flow through the Middle Atlas Mountains bring with them flourishing belts of green palmeries, that stretch into the distance for as far as the eye can see.
Pass By: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Upon arrival to Merzouga Desert, ride your camel, and depart to a desert camp set between the towering dunes. Sleep the night under blanket of stars in a private tent.
Accommodation included: Overnight in private Camp
Day 2: Merzouga to Fez or Marrakech.
Pass By: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Depend on your plan, drop off either back in Fez or Marrakech
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.