Overnight Raft Trip on the Yellowstone River
The best way to experience the Yellowstone River is on an amazing overnight raft trip. John Colter from the Lewis and Clark expedition saw this river section for the first time in 1807, and now you can enjoy the same view on this incredible and unique 24-hour excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional guide
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir Photos
Day 1: Office - Camp
Stop At: Yellowstone River, North Rim Drive, Yellowstone National Park, WY, West Yellowstone, MT
You will meet one of our expert guides who will equip you with the proper gear and safety speech and be shuttled to and from our boat launch.
Pass By: Wild West Rafting, 220 Park St, Gardiner, MT 59030-7776
At the end of your adventure experience you will be shuttled back to the main office location.
• Lunch: Picnic style lunch. Includes: Cold-cut sandwiches, chips, chocolate chip cookies, watermelon, and ice water & lemonade.
• Dinner: A true Montana meal! Includes: Steak, baked potatoes, asparagus, and sourdough bread.
Accommodation included: A glamping style set up in one of our Montana Canvas wall tents. Includes: personal cot, pillow, & sleeping bag.
Day 2: Camp - Office
Stop At: Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
You will wake up in our beautiful Montana camp, settled in Tom Minor Basin. Enjoy a hearty breakfast before driving back to town with your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: A hearty breakfast. Includes: Pancakes, thick-cut bacon, cowboy coffee & orange juice.
Accommodation included: Transport in our rafting van back to town to see you off for your next adventure.
Departure Point :220 W Park St, Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks are mandated to be worn in the office and on the shuttle to and from the river. However, we do not advise wearing masks on the water as it is hazardous.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.