Overnight Rail to Liverpool from London: Hard Days Night Hotel & Beatles tour
Visit Liverpool, home of the legendary Beatles rock band, and enjoy overnight accommodation with breakfast in the 4-star Hard Days Night Hotel! Perfect for fans of the fab four, the experience includes independent round-trip train travel from London, a Magical Mystery tour by coach to see sites such as Strawberry Fields, plus admission to the Cavern Club and Beatles Story exhibition at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albert Dock.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Magical Mystery coach tour (including an expert guide)
- Overnight stay in Liverpool at the 4* Hard Days Night Hotel including Breakfast
- Round-trip train tickets to Liverpool with reserved seats
- Entry to Beatles Story Exhibition including an Audio guide
- Time to explore Liverpool
- Entry to the famous Cavern Club
- Entry/Admission - The Cavern Club
- Entry/Admission - Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Entry/Admission - The Beatles Story
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A guide (except Magical Mystery tour of Liverpool on day 1)
Day 1: London to Liverpool (by train)
Stop At: The Cavern Club, 10 Mathew Street, Liverpool L2 6RE England
The world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles rose to fame, and an array of the city's famous Beatles landmarks, the hotel not only offers the perfect getaway for visitors, but is much loved by art lovers, music lovers, and food lovers alike.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beatles Magical Mystery Tour, Anchor Courtyard, 32 Gower St, Liverpool L3 4AS, UK
In the afternoon, you'll explore the childhood homes, schools and birthplaces of The Beatles on the Magical Mystery Sightseeing Tour. You'll also visit the locations that inspired some of their greatest hits, including Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. Entrance to 'The Beatles Story' exhibition is also included.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Penny Lane Beatles Visitors Centre, 70 Penny Lane Next door to The Dovedale Towers, Liverpool L18 1DG England
"Penny Lane" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles that was released in February 1967 as a double A-side single with "Strawberry Fields Forever".
Pass By: Strawberry Field Beaconsfield Road, Liverpool L25 6EJ England
"Strawberry Fields Forever" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney.
Stop At: The Beatles Story, Unit 41 Britannia Pavilion Albert Dock Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD England
The Beatles Story is a museum in Liverpool about the Beatles and their history. It is located on the historical Albert Dock. The Beatles Story was opened on 1 May 1990.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hard Days Night Hotel is the world’s only Beatles inspired hotel.
Day 2: Liverpool (full day free) to London by train
Stop At: Royal Albert Dock, 34 The Colonnades Pier Head, Liverpool L3 4AH England
The Royal Albert Dock is a complex of dock buildings and warehouses in Liverpool, England. Designed by Jesse Hartley and Philip Hardwick, it was opened in 1846, and was the first structure in Britain to be built from cast iron, brick and stone, with no structural wood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Liverpool, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Liverpool is a maritime city in northwest England, where the River Mersey meets the Irish Sea. A key trade and migration port from the 18th to the early 20th centuries, it's also, famously, the hometown of The Beatles. Ferries cruise the waterfront, where the iconic mercantile buildings known as the "Three Graces" – Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building – stand on the Pier Head.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Euston, London NW1 2DS, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Overnight Accommodation: Prices are per person, based on two people staying in a twin or a double room (single travelers to pay the single supplement rate)
- This tour is only partially escorted (Magical Mystery Tour).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.