Overnight Rome Independent Tour from Florence by High-Speed Train
All roads lead to Rome. This two-day tour makes exploring the Eternal City easy, taking away any stress of booking train tickets, a hotel and sightseeing excursions. After a high-speed train ride from Florence, get on the hop-on, hop-off bus and explore famed sites like the Colosseum, the Circus Maximus, the Vatican, Capitoline Hill, and the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore. Take a stroll in the heart of the city, and enjoy an Italian ‘aperitivo’ .Sleep in a comfortable three- or four-star hotel, depending on option selected, and continue using the hop-on, hop-off bus to get around before riding the high-speed train back to Florence later that day.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in 3 or 4 stars hotel
- Hop on Hop off 48 hours bus tickets
- Entrance to Colosseum (from 01st of April till 31st of October)
- Roundtrip high-speed train tickets
- Assistance at the departure in Florence
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- City tax must be paid directly to the hotel
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
Day 1: Day 1
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza di Santa Maria Maggiore 42, 00185 Rome Italy
Santa Maria Maggiore is one of the four major Churchs in Rome, it is situated in Rione Monti, and it was built by Pope Liberio.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The biggest amphitheater in the world. It was the set of the famous film "Gladiator"!
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a 3 or 4 stars hotel
Day 2: Day 2
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Site of the Pope's house. You can visit San Pietro, with the famous Cappella Sistina and admire Bernini's statues.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
"Marcello! Come here!"
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Lounge Italo Club Firenze, Piazza della Stazione, 1 Lato, Via Luigi Alamanni, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- In case of four people, twin rooms will be provided
- In case of five people, one single and two twins will be provided
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant 0/1.99 years old free with no seats reserved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.