Overnight Sahara Desert Tour from Marrakech with Camel Ride and Desert Camp
Do not leave Morocco without visiting one of the wonders of the world: the Sahara desert. Less than 300 kilometers from Marrakech, the doors of the dunes and sky are open for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You will be picked at your hotel or riad between 7 and 7:30. Drive toward Ouarzazate, enjoying views of Berber villages and towns dotted along the way contributing to the contrast of colors. Cross the Atlas in the port of Tichka (7414ft / 2260m), where you can admire the different valleys in the area. Cross towards the south side of the Atlas and note the unmistakable difference in vegetation with eyes fixed on the semi-arid plains before reaching the silent city of Ouarzazate, famous for the films studios. You will also be able to visit the Kasbah Taourirt.
Afterward, you'll go through the port of Ait Saoun with its stunning views (gorges, canyons ...). The Draa Valley and the river that gives its name form an ecosystem that alternates the aridity of the surrounding mountains and Saghro Siroua with the green of the palm groves.
Once in Zagora you'll not waste any time and get on your dromedary for an approximately 2-hour ride into the desert. The Haimas at the bereber campsite lead us to spend the night in the dunes under a starry sky.
After enjoying a night in the desert, go back to Marrakech. En-route, stop to visit (by your own) one of the country's most famous Kasbahs, the set of Kasbahs of Ait Ben Haddou, which have served as a backdrop to several movies (for example Lawrence of Arabia and Gladiator). Arrival in Marrakech (aprox. 19:00 hrs) and end of service.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Clients will be picked up at their hotel between 7:00-7:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have restrictions.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.