Overnight Semi-Gobi, Khustai National Park
Imagine a picture that consists of the Rocky Mountains in the back, dunes extending over dunes, green trees in and by the dunes, and a river flowing along the dunes. That is what Semi-Gobi looks like! Camel riding or horse riding is also included in this tour. Overnight home-stay in a nomadic family is a great way to explore the way of living nomadic culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Elsen Tasarkhai
- Entry/Admission - Khustain Nuruu National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: Semi Gobi
Stop At: Elsen Tasarkhai, Mongolia
After you are picked up in the morning from your hotel in Ulaanbaatar, you will be driven to Semi Gobi Sand Dunes /280 km/, a semi-desert type beautiful landscape with big dunes. Your lunch will be served at a suitable spot on the way. The mountain is home to hundreds of birds, deer, and gazelle. You will be able to go hiking around the area or ride a camel for a couple of hours to the small dunes nearby called “Elsen Tasarkhai”. Later, you will visit a local nomad family where you will have an opportunity to experience their way of life, their culture and traditions. Overnight at nomad family.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Ger camp by nomad family
Day 2: Khustai National Park
Stop At: Khustain Nuruu National Park, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
After breakfast with a nomad family, we drive to National Park Khustai Nuruu /180km/. We will explore the extraordinary spot where the Asian wild horse grazes, having been reintroduced from Holland in a framework of an international project. After lunch in the park, we will visit a local horseman’s family. There, you can experience their way of life, culture, and traditions. Evening we will arrive in Ulaanbaatar.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Buyant Uhaa Airport, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.