Overnight Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour with Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi
Experience the spectacular view of the Taj Mahal at both sunrise and sunset on this 2-Days Tour from New Delhi. The Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists. Visit the city of Agra and enjoy the beauty of the Taj Mahal, explore the magnificent Fatehpur Sikri, and visit a marble inlay workshop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- 01-Night Accommodation in 03-Star Hotel on a single, double, twin or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Morning Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast monument fees and personal expenses
- Day 1 - New Delhi to Agra (210 km/Approx 3.5 Hours)
Your Tour will start in the morning around 08:00 Hours. Our Driver will come to pick you from the hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delh and proceed to Agra. This will take around 3 hrs to reach Agra from New Yamuna Expressway.
When you arrive Agra, check-in to the hotel. Your tour guide will meet you at the same time in the Hotel lobby waiting for you. Later after getting fresh visit Agra Fort, It is located 2 kilometers northwest of Taj Mahal and situated on 94 acres (34 hectares) of land. The monument exhibits both Hindu and Islamic architectural styles
Next to visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah also known as Baby Taj, It is the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and appears quite similar to the Taj Mahal. Therefore, it received the name "Baby Taj." The mausoleum is also a must-see destination during your trip to Agra. In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh for an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal
After sightseeing come back to the hotel and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Taj Mahal Sunrise visit with Fatehpur Sikri and Departure to New Delhi
At 6 am, you will be picked up from your hotel in Agra to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel.
After breakfast and check-out from hotel. Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City". Later drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city.
Drop back to your preferred location in New Delhi/Gurgaon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi Or Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.