Overnight tour to Hell's gate and Lake Nakuru national park
Hell’s gate is one of the world’s park where you can walk and ride bicycle while watching animals.
While in lake Naivasha boat ride our captain will explain to you different bird species and you will see hippos.
Enjoy Lake Nakuru National Park, home to one of the most remarkable wild bird populations in all of Africa. Get up close with wildlife on a game viewing drive, and be on the lookout for the park's amazing flamingos.
This park is also a Rhino sanctuary; one of the world’s endangered species
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- all entrance fees
- All meals except lunch on the first day
- Bike renting fees in Hells Gate
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
What's excluded :
- Boat ride Fees(25 USD per person)
- Lunch on the first day
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
Day 1: Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
7am - Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.
Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
11am - Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
1pm - Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Great Rift Valley, Kenya
brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: overnight at Lanet matfarm resort
NOTE: You can upgrade to lake Nakuru Lodge at an extra cost.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru national park with picnic lunch.
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
Early morning half day game drive in Lake Nakuru national park with picnic lunch.
End of game drive after Lunch and depart for Nairobi 3 hours drive,
arrive around 5 pm
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ApartmentsVillasHostelsAny hotel/residence within NairobiNote: airport transfer to your hotel will be charged USD 20 (paid upon arrival
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.