Overnight Trip to Luxor Highlights from Marsa Alam
Enjoy a private 2 day trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam where you will visit the Luxor temple, Karnak temple, then check in 5* hotel. Next day pay a visit to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon then we drive you back to Marsa Alam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- One night accommodation at 5* hotel
- 2 lunch meals during tours
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip on the Nile
- All service charges and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Day 1: Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple by Night
Pick up from your hotel to enjoy a private 2 day trip. Depart Marsa Alam for Luxor. Upon arrival to Luxor, you will be accompanied by your private guide to visit the East bank of Luxor. The first stop is Karnak Temple, the largest temple complex ever built by man. Lunch will be served on an island at the Nile river at oriental restaurant to taste the Egyptian food. So your trip includes Boat trip in the Nile.
Then check in your hotel to relax and refresh yourselves before being picked up and taken to enjoy Luxor by night. The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. Back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi Of Memnon
You will be picked up from your hotel to visit the West bank of Luxor. Visit the Valley of the Kings, home to tombs including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and boy Pharaoh Tutankhamen. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen as it has extra ticket. You will then visit Hatshepsut Temple and see her spectacular temple. Proceed to Colossi Of Memnon are a remains of a complete mortuary temple but its completely destroyed except for those Statues.
Lunch will be served on a Nile view restaurant. As soon as you finish your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotelDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.