Overnight Trip To St. Catherine Monastery From Cairo
Tours around Egypt
Tour & Prices:Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Our Tours can be wheelchair please advise at time of booking if required
is available,please advise at time of booking if required
Additional Entry Tickets
All tours don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside one of the pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2- 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo & back
- Transfer to Catherine & back by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight camping in Moses Mountain
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- English-Speaking guide during your trip
- Bottled water during your trip
- Bedouin guide during climbing the mountain
- All taxes and service charges
- Domestic flights: Cairo / Sharm / Cairo
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Sea and Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Overnight St. Catherine Monastery
Single : 660$
2-3 persons : 430$
4-6 persons : 420$
7-10 persons : 410$
Day 1: Cairo – Sharm – St. Catherine
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to take the flight to Sharm. Arrival and drive to St. Catherine then transfer to Moses Mountain and you will be accompanied with Bedouin Guide as expert to Guide you to climb the sacred mountain. Overnight.
Day 2: St. Catherine – Sharm – Cairo
After you climb the mountain and go down at about 07 am, you will be guided to visit St, Catherine Monastery, which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world. The monastery was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, St Catherine, who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith.
Back to Sharm to take the flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
4:00pm – we can change the time to suit you.
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.