Overnight Varanasi City Tour with Sarnath
The 2 days trip to Varanasi and Sarnath will let you explore the most famous and sacred Ghats, Temples of Varanasi including Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), and you will also explore the Buddhist monuments, archeological sites at Sarnath. The trip includes 1 night accommodation, sightseeing, local English speaking guide, all transfers, and 1 breakfast at the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Night accommodation based on double/twin sharing basis
- 1 Night accommodation In 5 star
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Water Bottle
- Morning Boat Ride
What's excluded :
- Monument Fee
- Food & Drinks
Day 1: Arrival at Varanasi
Pass By: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Upon arrival at Varanasi airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. Rest and relax at the hotel, later proceed for sightseeing tour of Varanasi - a sacred town of Hindu Pilgrimage because there are several ghats that Hindus revere as divine blessings of almighty. Visit Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple) - one of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple stands on the western bank of the holy river Ganga, and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest of Shiva temples.
Pass By: Tulsi Manas Temple, Varanasi India
Tulsi Manas Mandir is one of the most famous temples in the holy city of Varanasi. This temple has great historical and cultural importance in Hinduism since the ancient Hindu epic Ramcharitmanas was originally written at this place by Hindu poet-saint, reformer and philosopher Goswami Tulsidas in the 16th century.
Pass By: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
In the evening witness the grand Aarti (Holy Prayers) ceremony performed by several priests on the banks of River Ganges at Dashashwamedh Ghat – The Most Vibrant Ghat in Town.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay at 5 Star Hotel
Day 2: Local Sightseeing of Sarnath & Departure
Pass By: Sarnath Via-Anlabereni, Varanasi 759026 India
Early morning enjoy a boat ride in river Ganges looking at the beautiful Ghats passing by. The experience will be completely ecstatic as boat’s helm cuts through clam waters of Ganges creating ears pleasing music. Take a holy dip in the water of river Ganga. Later get back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, proceed to Sarnath - where Buddha preached his first sermon after he had attained enlightenment at Bodhgaya. Visit Dhamekha Stupa, the most remarkable and massive structure at Sarnath. Built partly in stone and partly in brick, the Dhamekha Stupa is 28 meter in diameter at the base and 43.6 meter in height. The stone facing the lower part is decorated with delicate floral carvings of Gupta period, tour continues to visit Deer Park - the place where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon or proclaimed Dharma and the original Sangha was created. Also visit Sarnath Museum - the oldest site museum of Archaeological Survey of India. It houses the findings and excavations at the archaeological site of Sarnath, by the Archaeological Survey of India. After enjoying your trip, our representative will accompany you to the airport from where you will board your flight to your home or onward destination. Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel/airport in Varanasi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.