Overview of Wine Experience at Capo Ceraso
It is an experience that combines the sense of adventure of the route, which is a simple, slightly uphill hiking trail, immersed in nature, to a bit of local culture with the visit of an old artillery post of World War II. In addition, it offers an elegant cover moment with tasting of local products of excellence immersed in a location that will envy you all on your return home! You will keep in your heart the immense panorama that will be offered in front of you!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiaggie di Capo Ceraso, Da Murta Maria, Murta Maria, Sardinia Italy
Magnificent hidden inlets, wild glimpses to photograph!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Via Fontana Umbrina, 07026 Olbia SS, Italy
2: Viale Porto Istana, 07026 Murta Maria SS, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.