Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon and Cotswolds Tour from London
Explore top UK destinations including Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and the Cotswolds on this adventurous 11-hour tour from London. Delve deep into the rolling hills of the Cotswolds with a guide and stop to explore a charming English village. Visit Stratford-Upon-Avon — William Shakespeare’s birthplace — and enjoy free time. Then, stroll through the medieval streets of Oxford and perhaps take in attractions like the Ashmolean Museum, the Bridge of Sighs, and Christchurch College. Tour includes guide and round-trip travel from London.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from London
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bridge of Sighs
- Entry/Admission - Radcliffe Camera
- Entry/Admission - Ashmolean Museum Broadway
- Entry/Admission - Stratford-Upon-Avon Visitor Information Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, New College Ln., Oxford OX1 3BL England
Stunning architecture in the heart of Oxford.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Radcliffe Camera, Radcliffe Square, Oxford OX1 4AJ England
Beautiful architecture in the heart of the city
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ashmolean Museum Broadway, Tudor House 65 High Street, Broadway WR12 7DP England
Museum in the heart of Oxford, art, culture and architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Day Tours London, 87 Gloucester Road, London SW7 4SS England
Tour company providing the tour.
Duration: 11 hours
Stop At: Stratford-Upon-Avon Visitor Information Centre, Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6YY England
Passengers will see the beautiful town of Startford Upon Avon and can visit Shakespeare's Birthplace if they wish. Customers can walk through the Tudor style streets and feel part of this stunning town. There is an optional walking tour which customers can take from our guide if they wish, which lasts approx 25 mins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Arlington Row, Bibury GL7 5NJ England
Bibury: our village of choice for stopping in the Cotswolds is Bibury. Bibury is so picture perfect that it features inside the UK Passport! Here you can sit by the River Coln and enjoy the company of the ducks , swans, and other natural wildlife. Or perhaps one can explore the hundred year old trout farm still operating in the village today. Bibury is also home to Arlington Row, the most photographed row of cottages in the country!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gloucester Road, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London W6 8AB, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is four years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.