Pablo Neruda`s museum in Isla Negra + Wine tour , 2 vineyards (small group tour)
This is an unique opportunity to combine beautiful landscape, culture, history, with good food and wines. All what our beautiful country is famous for.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
- Entry/Admission - Vinedos Veramonte
- Entry/Admission - Emiliana Organic Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
You will have the chance to visit Pablo Neruda`s most favorite and beautiful house, located in Isla Negra, beatiful and peaceful place where our most famous poet and Nobel Prize winner decided to bouild his most famous house.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vinedos Veramonte, Ruta 68, km 66 s/n, Casablanca 2480000 Chile
We will take you to visit one of the most famous winery of the Casablanca have the chance to taste their best wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emiliana Organic Vineyards, Avenida Nueva Tajamar 481 Of. 905 WTC Building, South Tower Las Condes, Casablanca Chile
Visit to one of the first organic wineries of Chile, place where you will have the opportunity to taste excellent wines and also see alpacas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
- san antonio
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.