A unique experience where you can meet one of the three active volcanoes of Guatemala, you will see beautiful landscapes and live unforgettable moments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance, you pay extra Q50.00
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Nacional Volcan De Pacaya, Escuintla Guatemala
Visiting one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala with 2,500 meters high, during our walk we can observe flora and fauna of the area, views of the different volcanoes that make an unforgettable experience, walk on petrified lava and if possible see lava rivers. It is a walk of medium difficulty for all those who want to climb it.
• Two way transport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers in the perimeter of old Guatemala
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.