Pacaya Volcano and Thermal Package (5 hours)
Enjoy an incredible climb to the "Pacaya Volcano" and contemplate a beautiful breathtaking landscape from the top of this emblematic site at an altitude of 2,552 meters. The tour includes: Round trip transportation, Entrance to the volcano, Guide in Spanish. followed by a thermal package in hot water pools (5 hours) that includes: 1 bathrobe, 1 towel, Thermal circuit or thermal sauna with tub, outdoor Jacuzzi, Body treatment of coffee and cocoa or with dead sea salts (50 mins), fruit smoothie, access to thermal pools, round trip transportation. 1 sandwich, 1 bottle of pure water, 1 snack, 1 souvenir.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - 1 sandwich, 1 bottle of pure water, 1 snack, 1 souvenir, 1 Smothie
- 1 bathrobe, 1 towel
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Santa Teresita Hotel & Spa Termal
What's excluded :
- Breakfast, Lunch and Alcoholic Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacaya Volcano, Antigua 05001 Guatemala
Enjoy an incredible climb in the "Pacaya Volcano" and contemplate a beautiful landscape, an impressive view from the top of this emblematic site, at an altitude of 2,552 meters.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Santa Teresita Hotel & Spa Termal, Avenida Puente de la Gloria, Amatitlan 01063 Guatemala
Thermal package in hot water pools (5 hours) that includes: 1 bathrobe, 1 towel, Thermal circuit or thermal sauna with tub, outdoor Jacuzzi, Body treatment of coffee and cocoa or with dead sea salts (50 mins), fruit smoothie, access to thermal pools.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :14 Calle 0-20, Cdad. de Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up 6:30 am from Guatemala City, 7:30 am from La Antigua
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.