Pacaya Volcano and Thermal Pools
Make your trip to Pacaya Volcano truly memorable by conquering the mountain on horseback. While traversing up the volcano, you will ascend almost to the top of the 8,373' massive active volcano. Stop for a picturesque view and admire the sporadic explosions from a safe distance, and roast marshmallow's in the steam vents surrounding your viewing location.
After your trek up Pacaya stop and take a break at the Santa Teresitas Thermal Pools and Hot Spring. This exclusive hot spring spa offers a therapeutic thermal circuit and thermal steam sauna from natural thermal pools. Experience the thermal circuit along with messages, or enjoy the fun of the family pool with slide. With 13 thermal pools that are maintained at varying temperatures, you are sure to find an ideal thermal water relaxation experience.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Santa Teresita Hotel & Spa Termal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacaya Volcano, Antigua 05001 Guatemala
Being in the Ring of Fire, with more than 37 volcanoes, Guatemala has an amazing geography. Three of its impressive volcanoes are currently active. Pacaya is one of the active volcanoes in Guatemala and is safe to climb. The experience of climbing Pacaya will definitely be an unforgettable one.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Santa Teresita Hotel & Spa Termal, Avenida Puente de la Gloria, Amatitlan 01063 Guatemala
Revitalize and Relax! After your trek up Pacaya, it's time to melt your stresses away at the nearby thermal pools. Fed by natural geothermal waters, provided by the volcanic activity in the area, the thermal pools have natural healing powers. Sore muscles are massaged away by the professional staff, followed by an invigorating thermal circuit. The thermal circuit was designed to reduce stress, soothe aching muscles, increase circulation, and relieve such aliments as tendonitis, arthritis, and insomnia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or point of interest in Antigua or Guatemala City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.