PACAYA VOLCANO, Shore Excursion in Guatemala.
Just 2 hours from "Puerto Quetzal" Cruise Terminal.
Pacaya Volcano is one of the easiest available active volcano hikes in Guatemala. Its smooth activity allows visitors to approach the Lava coals, the smoking cone, and enjoy the great views of other Volcanoes, lake Amatitlán and the City.
It gives you perfect time to enjoy an extreme activity, tailor made for cruise ship travelers.
per adult from
5 to 6 minutes
What's included :
- Pacaya Volcano National Park Entrance Fee.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Volcano Tour Guide
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
What's excluded :
- Activities and visits not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacaya Volcano, Antigua 05001 Guatemala
PACAYA is one of the most active Volcanoes in Guatemala. Its activity ranges from Ashes and Gases release to Lava coals .
Fantastic Views all the way up and down.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers from PUERTO QUETZAL or MARINA PEZ VELA.Ports
- CA-9, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
- Marina Pez Vela, 9 Calle 1-22, Escuintla, Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.