Pacaya Volcano Tour
An incredible view of the Pacaya volcano with 2,500 meters high, on the way to the ascent we can observe flora and fauna of the area, views of the different volcanoes that make an unforgettable experience, you walk on petrified lava and if it is possible to see lava rivers . It is an incredible adventure that you should not miss in Guatemala.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Park entrance
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Volcan De Pacaya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Volcan De Pacaya, Escuintla Guatemala
Our driver arrives at the point indicated by our travelers, where we leave for San Francisco de Sales, where we begin the ascent to the volcano. The ascent walk lasts approximately 2 and a half hours and 1 hour of descent.
round trip transportation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers in hotels, houses, airbnb, restaurants or central park.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.