Pacaya Volcano Tour and Hot Springs from Antigua
Join this full day tour and climb one of Guatemala´s thirty-three volcanoes! Pacaya Volcano remains active offering a spectacular show for those who dare climb it to observe from a safe distance! And then, you'll relax of the climbing experiencie at Hot Springs, enjoying their thermal circuits and spa services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - If option selected
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Pacaya Volcano National Park
- Entrance to Hot Springs ( If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Kawilal Spa Guatemala
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will be picked up in Antigua Guatemala and Transfer to National Park Pacaya Volcano.
Upon arrival at the Park you will be waiting for our local guide, an expert in the area which will fill you with all your knowledge. Pacaya is an active volcano located in the municipality of San Vicente Pacaya in the department of Escuintla, Guatemala.
Departure Point :Gray Line Antigua Guatemala - Tours & Experiences, 2a Calle Oriente, #4B, Antigua Guatemala Antigua, Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please Note: During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour. Our meeting point are: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel or Soleil Hotel.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Sometimes your return can be vía Guatemala city
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.