Pacaya Volcano Tour and Hot Springs from Guatemala City
Climb one of Guatemala´s thirty-three volcanoes! Pacaya Volcano remains active offering a spectacular show for those who dare climb it to observe from a safe distance! Then get ready to relax at a Hot Springs pools originated for the temperature of the Pacaya Volcano.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - If option selected
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Pacaya Volcano National Park
- Entrance to Kawilal Hot Springs ( If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Kawilal Spa Guatemala
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Horses at Pacaya Volcano
- Pacaya is an active volcano located in the municipality of San Vicente Pacaya in the department of Escuintla, Guatemala.
You willl be pick up at your hotel and transfer via Antigua Guatemala for an adventure day in one of the active volcanoes in Guatemala combine with an afternoon of relaxation in the Hot Springs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano changes in activity and weather may cancel or shorten the excursion at anytime.
- Medical and Legal Note: Guests booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes an acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the guest agrees to hold Gray Line all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.