Pacbitun Mayan Ruin
a whole day tour with a duration of apprioximately 8 hours
What to bring:
-packed breakfast and/or lunch
-bottled water and/or snacks
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - food and drink (if option not selected)
- Pacbitun is a lesser-known Mayan site located near San Antonio Village in the Cayo District, Belize. The name means “Stone Set in Earth”. Your experienced guide will take you to this site, which has just recently begun to be excavated. This site was inhabited for around 2000 years, from 900 BC to 900 AD. This site is unique because it was recently discovered that during the Late Classic period, the Mayan people had a slate workshop, which is attached to one of the royal court zones on the complex. This is a great off-the-beaten track ruin that would make for a great stop to or from Mountain Pine Ridge!
Departure Point :Benque Resort and Spa, Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.