Pachacamac Archaeological Center less than 1 hour from Lima: Culture and history
In Pachacamac you visit this set of temples or truncated pyramids and its site museum having a unique culture and history, which are not lived in other places of the capital. The best thing is that your camera will be filled with funny photos and videos and we will interact with all the people who go with us, we will make new friends, discovering riddles and mysteries of ancient cultures. You can not miss the opportunity to know The most important Oracle in the time of the Incas and learn more about the history of this beautiful country called Peru.
- Enjoy the most important Andean temple on the Peruvian coast
- Forget everything learning about history and culture.
- Discover the enigmas of pre-Inca cultures that settled thousands of years ago.
- Dare to live this enriching adventure
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Official Tourism Guide
- All entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
- Entry/Admission - Acllahuasi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
They will travel centuries of history and culture that has the largest Archaeological Center in the city of Lima.
Pachacamac has been the most important pilgrimage center in the time of the Incas and before that it has been occupied by 3 more cultures, which have left traces of their occupation and have contributed to the great creation of the Inca empire.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acllahuasi, Camino Inca, 08680, Peru
One of the most important places for the Inca empire was the Acllahuasi or translated into Spanish as "Temple of the Virgins of the Sun".
In this place the girls offered to be the future wives of the Inca lived. In a single ceremony, the girls were chosen for their duty as wives or as a human sacrifice for the party held there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Pick up from the Historic Center of Lima is also included.* If your lodging is outside the pick-up area, please contact us to arrange a nearby meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.