Pachacamac Archaeological Complex Private Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred by the Pan-American Highway en route to the South toward Pachacamac. Located thirty minutes from Lima City, this archaeological complex, built in 200 AD, is one of the most important Pre-Inca religious centers on the Peruvian coast. It originally belonged to the Ichma culture (although it was mostly built by the Wari people and subsequently conquered by the Incas); it was a place where Pachacámac, the god who created the world, was worshipped. The religious center, which houses several temples, operated for centuries until the arrival of the Spaniards, when the fall of the Inca Empire finally started. You will return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Admission to Pachacamac archaeological complex and the site museum.
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Pachacamac, the most important ceremonial center in the Peruvian coast during pre-Inca and Inca times. It was an important pre-Inca religious sites.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
The museum is organized thematically showing the entire cultural sequence of the Pachacamac Sanctuary, from about 200 A.D. until the establishment of the Incas in 1470.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Private pick-up from hotels located at Miraflores, San Isidro, Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick-up
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.