Pachacamac Archaeological site - Inca Remains (Small Group)
Impressive pyramids, constructed over 1000 years ago, gives you an idea of how huge it must have been in the pre-Inca eras. View of ocean and island from view point near temple of sun is breathtaking.
It is a must-see for having a better understanding of the history of the past cultures of Peru. Definitely a rich cultural experience for history lovers.
Don’t miss the chance to see the temple of the Sun & Moon. Also, a good opportunity to see some cute llamas in Lima. It is just amazing!
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. We follow all the required protocols of biosecurity.
Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
After picking you up, we will head south to Pachacamac, which is a vast archeological site located in Lima.
This is one of the largest religious centers in pre-Inca times on the Peruvian coast. Remarkable religious compound, buildings from different kingdoms before Inca since 200 AD origin. Incas built here majestic pyramids dedicated to the sun and the moon and admire the architectural precision of the buildings while learning about the customs and traditions of the pre-Inca civilizations.
The building and walls are mainly made of mud blocks and have held up very well given the age of the site.
At the end, we will take you to see its amazing and well-organized museum with artifacts recovered from the site.
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria, Lince and La Molina. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.