Pachacamac from Callao Port
Small Group Shore Excursion for maximum 10 people. You will visit the center of the most famous oracle of the Andean world at that time. The site is composed by temples, streets, pyramids and cemeteries.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
We will visit the archaeological site of Pachacamac. It was the most important religious sanctuary in this region. It is placed on the right riverbank of Lurín River and occupies an area of 200 hectares.
The sanctuary was built during the influence of the Wari civilization and was in use during the Inca Empire until the time when the Spaniards looted the site and destroy the wooden idol of Pachacamac.
We will walk to visit the different sections of the complex such as: the Accllahuasi or the temple of the Moon, the Plaza of the Pilgrims and the temple of the Sun.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto del Callao... Rada Exterior E Interior, Callao District, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.