Pachacamac Private Tour from Lima
Visit Pachacamac archaeological site.
Minimum: 02 people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- Non Mentioned items
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Pachacamac is one of the most impressive archeological sites on the central coast of Peru, located in the Lurín Valley 31 km from the city of Lima.
The tour starts with the pick up of our travelers from their respective hotels in Lima. Transfer to Pachacamac the archaeological complex, Visitor Registration and then we will take the guided tour walking through the archaeological complex, being more enriching the longer the excursion lasts, you can get to know and appreciate more details of the Adobitos complex, the pyramids with ramp , the streets that unified the sacred city of Pachacamac, the Painted Temple, the Temple of the Sun and the Acllahuasi or house of the chosen women.
To end our tour we will go Lima.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will reconfirm by email with the exactly details
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.