Pachacamac Sacred Citadel Tour
Discover the pre-Inca ruins of the Temple of Pachacamac on a 3.5-hour tour from Lima and learn the legend and known facts about the sacred palaces, temples and ancient oracle. Explore Lima’s bohemian Barranco district, protected swamps and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the districts of Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima downtown (other districts have an extra cost of $5 approx per person)
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Situated about 31km southeast of the city center, the archaeological complex of Pachacamac is a pre-Columbian citadel with adobe and stone palaces and temple pyramids
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, Jr. Batallon, Ayacucho 271, Lima 15063 Peru
The Bridge of Sighs is an important landmark in the quaint suburb of Barranco to the south of the city. It is said that if you can hold your breath for the length of the bridge, all your wishes will come true.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Barranco is known as the artsy, bohemian district of Lima & is currently one of Lima's most desired suburbs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Miraflores, Peru
2: San Isidro, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels/Hostels in Miraflores and San Isidro.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.