• The passenger has a pleasant experience
• Pleasant visit
• Shared tours / Share tours maximum 15 passengers (Group management 15 people maximum)
• Unforgetable experience
• Total passenger safety
• Modern Units (Professional Drivers)
• Flexible Hours (With Coordination)
• Permanent Assistance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Tour: In this interesting tour we go through more than 1800 years of history. Pachacamac was the main sanctuary of the central coast for more than a thousand years, its temples were visited by crowds of pilgrims on the occasion of celebrating the great Andean rituals. In addition, we will visit the site museum in which ceramics, textiles and the Pachacamac idol are exhibited. Tour: In this interesting tour we travel more than 1800 years of history. Pachacamac was the main sanctuary of the central coast for more than thousand years, its temples were visited by crowds ofv pilgrims to celebrate the great Andean rituals. Also, we will visit the site museum where are exhibited ceramics, weavings and the idol of Pachacamac.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the passenger at the hotel that is located; Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro and we return it to the same hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.