Pacific Northwest is Best
West coast is the best coast! Visiting 3 breweries that represent the quality and innovation of PNW beer and why Portland has become Beer City USA.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation on our beer themed short bus
- Abundant beer samples
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Beer journal
- Sampling glass
- Pretzel necklace
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for your guide (recommended)
- It’s hard to beat the Pacific Northwest when it comes to beer. This tour will introduce you to the ingredients, history, and culture that makes the craft beer scene in the PNW admired worldwide.
We will start with the education first and introduce you to the ingredients in beer and how they've contributed to the rise of craft beer in the Pacific Northwest. We'll walk you through the tasting process so you can better enjoy beers and explore new styles. Next stop- you'll get VIP access behind the scenes to see the brewing process and how the ingredients work together to produce the liquid love. By the 3rd stop, you'll be ready for some eats! Food paired with beer is the best way to enjoy a few bites. This stop will be a chill location where you can connect with your new beer friends, play some beer trivia with a chance to win a prize, while sipping on some of the city's finest suds.
Departure Point :Mt. Hood Brewing Co. Tilikum Station, 401 SE Caruthers St, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without notice
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.