Pacific Northwest-Style Dinner and Pairing in Seattle
Get a taste of the Pacific Northwest in Seattle. Join Host Casey, whose cooking style is embedded in flavor, experimentation, and a full stomach, for a dinner experience that is one to remember. At his dinner, you'll see how he transforms locally-sourced ingredients into traditional dishes and be surrounded by new friends along the way.
• A Pacific Northwest-style dinner for 4-6 guests
• Eat fresh ingredients from local providers alongside thoughtfully paired, fermented beers and wines
• Witness Host Casey placing his dinner's finishing touches over the kitchen island
• Enjoy your meal at a long, oak table, or on summer days, on the back porch overlooking Seattle
• Guests are welcome to bring their favorite beverage of choice to dinner
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine and beer
- Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- Local host Casey loves to cook for people and bring the flavors of the Northwest to his table. He learned how to cook from his grandmother and took her love of filling a table with friends and food to heart. Flavor, experimentation and a full stomach make his cooking style fun and homey.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Charcuterie from Local Purveyors - Prosciutto, Olives, Assorted Cheese, Truffle Honey and Jams, Assorted Nuts, & Cornichon
• Pear and Roasted Beet Salad - Roasted pear and beets in fresh local greens with goat cheese and honey
• Baked Salmon - Roasted Salmon with Citrus Salsa Verde
• Seasonal Vegetables - Side of in season produce
• Seasonal Pie - Cherries, apples, stone fruits
• Paired Wine and Local Beer - Expertly paired wine and beer from local winers and breweries. Guests are encouraged to bring their own drinks.
Departure Point :Washington Avenue, Washington Ave, Seattle, WA 98199, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.