Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show
Enjoy the original Pacific Rim cuisine at your own private table and live contemporary entertainment in the midst of a beautiful, ever-changing tropical backdrop! Book on a Friday for an extra hour of sailing to enjoy the Friday aerial fireworks show!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two-hour Sunset Cruise
- Three-hour sunset cruise (if option selected)
- Pacific Rim Dinner Buffet
- 1) Signature Mai Tai
- Coffee and Tea
- Live Contemporary Entertainment
- Hawaii State Tax
- Harbor Fees
- Entry/Admission - Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
- Beverages (not listed in 'Inclusions'
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (available at additional costs)
- Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters;
Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship featuring 4 spacious decks and 6 beautifully decorated dining rooms for the best views and most choices.
Departs daily from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8.
Departure Point :Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• ALA MOANA - Mahukona Street 4:30PM • ALOHILANI RESORT - Front Entrance 4:30PM• AMBASSADOR - Namahana Street 4:20PM• ASTON WAIKIKI BEACH - Paoakalani Avenue 4:20PM• HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE - Grand Islander Bus Depot 4:30PM• HYATT REGENCY - Koa Avenue (under green awning) 4:30PM• ISLAND COLONY - Seaside Avenue Entrance 4:20PM• PRINCE WAIKIKI - Main Entrance 4:20PM• SHERATON PRINCESS KAIULANI - Kaiulani Avenue Main Entrance 4:30PM• SHERATON WAIKIKI - Aloha Landing Bus Depot 4:30PM• WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT - Paoakalani Avenue Bus Loading Zone 4:30PM
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Wheelchair Accessibility (for transportation and cruise): Are available upon request. The tour operator requests 48 hours advance notice.
- Please Note: Menus subject to change Special Menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.