Package | Monteverde Cloud Forest + Curi-Cancha Reserve + Night Hike (Private)
Take advantage about your visit in Monteverde, exploring the most popular Reserves in the area with local experts, save time and money obtaining this full package for one day.
*Cloud Forest *Transition Rain Forest *Night Hike in the woods
¡Book it now for an amazing nature experience!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Telescope, Brochures, Flash lights, Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Tipical "Casado" (firewood)
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Curi Cancha Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Wildlife Refuge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, 22 MI Southeast Of Tilaran 35 km, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve 55-5655 Costa Rica
Our day start visiting the magical cloud forest of Monteverde, an interesting morning walk exploring one of the most diverse ecosystems on Earth. Get in love about the exuberant vegetation lost in clouds. Learn all about the eco-relationship and facts of Flora and Fauna.
Monteverde Reserve is also home of the famous and highly endangered Quetzal (pharomachrus mocinno) having an amazing opportunity to see this specie considered the most beautiful bird in America.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Curi Cancha Reserve, 300 meters west of the Monteverde Cheese Factory, 60109 Costa Rica
After we have lunch, we are going to visit Curi-Cancha Reserve wich is a younger property with secondary and primary forest. We will exploring a transition forest with many open areas that makes it special for watching birds, like hummingbirds, trogons, toucans, tanagers, and migratory birds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monteverde Wildlife Refuge, Calle Los Camacho, Santa Elena 60109 Costa Rica
For finishing our full day Tour, we are going to do a night Hike in the woods, in search of nocturnal wildlife, like amphibians, reptiles, insects, and nocturnal mammals, such as sloth, armadillo, kinkajou, olingo and wildcats. This activity is always recommended if never tried, we guarantee you will have so much fun learning about the night creatures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve, Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
2: Curi- Court Reserve, 300 m noroeste Fabrica de Quesos Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
3: Wildlife Refuge Monteverde, Calle Los Camachos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is in your hotel to the agreed time If you have your own transportation, we can coordinate the meeting point by message.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.