Package for children and teenagers
In the evocative setting of the well-known "Branch of Lake Como", the Jungle Raider Park extends, located near the splendid Lambro springs. The park is located just 15 kilometers from the famous Bellagio.
Fun, adventure, courage and many emotions. Jungle Raider Park offers unique and unforgettable moments, thanks to paths structured on lianas, ropes and passages suspended in the air, as well as routes built on trees and arranged in fantastic coniferous forests, totally immersed in nature and accessible in complete safety. A thousand laughs, zero risks: thanks to the constant presence of the instructors and the best equipment, your only thought will be to have fun!
Courage, audacity and strength. These are the features needed to face the Civenna adventure park… do you feel ready?
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 2 Choice Routes
- Harness and helmet
- Assistance in case of need from the instructors
What's excluded :
- Visit: Jungle Raider Park, Bellagio CO IT, Via Piano Rancio, 22030 Civenna CO, Italy
It includes two routes of your choice at the Civenna adventure park.
Suitable for children from 130 cm in height (about 10-13 years).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jungle Raider Park, Bellagio CO IT, Via Piano Rancio, 22030 Civenna CO, Italy
Departure Time :5/9/2020 - 12/17/2020
4/3/2021 - 5/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
6/5/2021 - 9/12/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
9/18/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- To access the parks it is now mandatory to book online and wear a mask. Once on the routes, the mask must be kept but it can be lowered. From the age of 10, the use of "coated gloves" is mandatory, to take from home or can be purchased on site for € 2.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.