Padalin Cave and PanLaung Reserved Forest
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in concerning to learn culture where I have been to. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture of Myanmar.
per adult from
1 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ferry boat fee, lunch box, water bottles and wet towel
What's excluded :
- accommodation, dinner.
- An exciting trip to Padalin Cave is at the western edge of Shan Plateau near Reserved Forest. Padalin Cave is famous for primate which is situated 13000 years ago. Sightseeing around Padalin Caves(2 cave big cave and small cave) and you could see rare bird species near Padalin Cave.
Pick up at the hotel. Pick up time: 07:30 am. You will be picked up and drive to Kume around about one and a half hours then continue to drive about one and a half hours again to a narrow dirt road to Kindar Dam 21 miles from Kume. After crossing the dam by boat approximately about 30 mins and continue one-hour trekking to the Padalin Cave.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.