Paddle and / or Kayak Tour in Bacalar
Dare to live a new experience! During this activity you will connect with your ecological SELF as you paddle towards sunrise. Enjoy a delicious picnic in a natural environment while you immerse yourself in warm and crystal clear waters. You can watch the birds take off while you receive the first ray of sunlight of the day. What a way to start the day!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Safety equipment
- Dry Bag Rental
- Continental breakfast
What's excluded :
- Ground transportation
We will be waiting for you at the main gate of our marina at La Casa China Bacalar hotel at 6:30 am. You will receive the information and equipment necessary to start your 3.5-hour paddle board or kayak activity.
Before starting we will do a stretching and warm-up, we will also give you a 10-minute induction on the use of the equipment and safety measures.
Your tour begins by crossing the Cenote Esmeralda, the largest of all the cenotes. The mirror effect of the water will make you feel that you are rowing in the clouds. (Photo Opportunity: What's Above, Is Below. Capture an amazing photo when the water is completely flat and creates a mirror effect.)
You will observe specimens of living rock formations that date back to the origin of life on the planet. We will tell you why they are so special and practical to keep them.
You will watch the sunrise while you paddle in the direction of the Island of the Birds. This is definitely the highlight of the activity that you will remember forever. Upon reaching the island you will go down to cool off in a low area with warm waters.
When you return we will be waiting for you with a delicious breakfast of fresh seasonal fruit and coffee.
• Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
• Cocalitos, Av costera a tan solo 5 minutos del Cenote Azul, Bacalar 77500 Mexico
Departure Point :MX360, Costera 67, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.