Paddle Board Yoga in Muri Lagoon
Enjoy an amazing afternoon of yoga, paddle boarding, sun and pure bliss in Muri lagoon. No experience required, honestly! The floating yoga class is an hour and 30 minutes and includes a certified yoga teacher, paddle board lesson, stretches, photo booth session and refreshing drink. Treat yourself!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water - Drinking Coconut
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
All guests will meet up at our KiteSUP beach hut where they can stow away any belongings in a safe place. We begin our session with introductions, an overview of what the class will involve and a paddle board lesson. No previous experience is required to join the class. If fact, most people who join are complete beginners. We venture out on to the water to paddle to our secluded island. The paddle is only about 500m. Once we arrive we moor the boards to a buoy so we are anchored but still able to move around. The class consists of a mixture of seated and standing poses, relaxation, and photo booth session. We complete the class with a leisurely paddle back to home base where a refreshing drink awaits us.
• KiteSup Cook Islands Water Sports Centre, Cook Islands
Departure Point :KiteSUP Watersports Cook Islands, Main Road Muri, Ngatangiia Across from LBV Bakery, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.