Paddle Surf, History and Gastronomy in Cadiz
On this route we will enjoy the good weather of the beaches of Cádiz and its incredible waters. We will visit by kayak the famous Sancti Petri Castle, in Chiclana de la Frontera, historically linked to one of the most important and famous temples of Antiquity: the Melqart-Hercules Temple. According to the story, Hercules, the mythical founder of Cádiz, was buried in this temple, where he arrived to do one of his twelve works.
We will enter the waters with paddle surfing and enjoy the local cuisine, mainly composed of seafood. Finally, we will rest on the beaches of fine white sand washed by the waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Kayak and Paddle Surf
What's excluded :
> 8 am Departure from Seville.
> 10 am Arrival at the beach and tent assembly (if you can talk to a beach bar to put it in front of you in exchange for bringing customers there)
> 10’30 am. Kayak visit to Sancti Petri Castle with exclusive visit.
> 12’30 pm. Rest and possible snack if customers wish.
> 1 pm. Paddle surf rental.
> 2’30 pm. Lunch.
> 4 pm. Rest and enjoy.
> 5’30. Coffee.
• Castillo Sancti Petri, Sancti Petri Island, 11100 San Fernando Spain
Departure Point :Sevilla Moving - Alojamientos y experiencias, Calle Luis Montoto, 19, Local Bajo, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.